Skip to main content

SPIKY DUAL COLOR MOBILE POUCH

 Hey you all,  Sorry I have been MIA for a long time. But I hardly spent time working on a craft the last couple yrs. I had been wanting to get a mobile pouch for a while now. I was also contemplating whether I should make one myself. The latter thought won and here we are. I used some leftover yarn from my stock. Blue / Yellow - the classic colour combination. So I decided to go with it. It turned out beautiful, better than I imagined. Here are some pics of the WIP. Contact me for the pattern.... ENJOY !!

Animal Snuggle Cap (Mouse Cap)

Animal baby caps are the most adorable stuff that you can put on a baby and make them look cuter and cuddlier than they already are :P

I went to my friend's place for this past weekend and we decided to make some crochet hats together. She especially liked this cute mouse baby cap and we started off immediately even before looking at the instructions clearly. We sure had a hard time understanding them later on... especially bcoz neither of us is an expert in crochet !! Also, since we had to do trial and error several times to understand what they meant, we crocheted late into the night :( and had very little sleep.

Nevertheless, the result of all that effort we put in, is shown in this pic and we are quite proud of it.

Its actually white in color - with pink ears
and pink trimming on the sides.
I did not find much time to take pics when I was doing the cap. So if I attempt it next time (which I highly doubt), then I will make sure to take pics !! But I am sure it will look super cute on a baby :)

- So

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first painting

... and my only one so far !!! HAHAHAHA ...

Baby Slippers and Cap (Crochet)

Hello u'all, I am back to blogging, atleast for now :) I actually wanted to put up this post for a while now, but did not want to kill the surprise for a friend of mine. One of my close friends is expecting a baby boy by the end of this year and she had her baby shower a week back, for which I created these beautiful stuff for the baby. Since it was a surprise gift for her, I did not want to blog about it and let her know that I made these stuff.

WIP Cathedral Window Patchwork Project

After a long long time, I am back to crafting. The most interesting thing that I wanted to start AND complete was the cathedral window patchwork. All my friends in the craft meet-up had completed some amazing looking projects and I fell in love with the concept instantly. Cathedral Window project is basically a hand stitched patchwork, which comprises of contrasting pieces of cloth for the background and foreground, stitched so that it creates an illusion of small windows in the completed project. Of course, some people would prefer to machine stitch it, but the effect is so much better when its hand stitched. I started it off a month back and did the base in a plain pista green colored cloth and in the meet-up, when everyone met, I got the instructions from them on how to proceed with the coloured pieces for the foreground to depict the windows. Here are some pics from the project. Close Up View of the cathedral window Look at the bottom: Starting the cathedral window stitc...